Ford Section 179 Deduction near Huntsville, AL
It’s a priority at Harbin Ford Scottsboro to help our community thrive, which is why we take extra effort to show local small- to medium-sized business owners how to take advantage of Section 179 deductions. What is Section 179? Section 179 deductions are intended to help community growth by allowing small- to medium-sized businesses get the tools they need and write off up to 100% of the costs for qualifying vehicle purchases.1 Stop by our Ford dealership near Huntsville and we’ll walk you through all the details -- all you have to do is put your new commercial van or truck into service before December 31, 2022, in order to qualify during the current tax year. Ready to compare qualifying vehicles? Hurry in to our AL Ford dealer to get started!
What Are the 2022 Section 179 Deduction Limits?
The 2022 Section 179 deduction limits are as follows:
- 2022 Deduction Limit: $1,080,0001 -- valid on new and used equipment (must be new to the buyer).
- 2022 Spending Cap: $2,700,0001 -- the max amount that can be spent on equipment before the Section 179 Tax Deduction begins to reduce on a dollar-for-dollar basis.
- 2022 Bonus Depreciation: 100%1 -- generally taken after the Spending Cap is reached, valid on new and used equipment.
Whether you need a new Super Duty® for the worksite or a commercial van, the team at Harbin Ford Scottsboro has the know-how and expertise to help you navigate Section 179 and find the perfect new Ford for your needs. We’ll walk you through our inventory of qualifying vehicles, including other "non-SUV" vehicles and trucks with a cargo area at least six feet in interior length, so you can determine which vehicle is best for the job at hand. Did you know that many passenger vehicles can also claim a partial deduction if used for business purposes at least 50% of the time? Passenger vehicle Section 179 deductions include:
- Cars: $11,160 (including Bonus Depreciation)1
- Trucks & Vans: $11,560 (including Bonus Depreciation)1
- Certain SUVs between 6,000-14,000 pounds: $25,000 (including Bonus Depreciation)1
Which Ford Vehicles Qualify for Section 179?
Ready to compare Ford trucks, vans and SUVs to see which suits your business needs best? We’ll show you which models qualify for full or partial tax deductions and explain how everything works. Some vehicles that qualify include:
- Ford F-150
- Ford Super Duty®
- Ford Transit
- Ford E-Transit
- Ford Explorer
- Ford Expedition